1) Featured image – WordPress now supports a featured image for each post. To set a featured image for your mix click on the Set featured Image link, on the right-hand side of the page.
2) Click on Media Gallery and search for the relevant picture. If you are adding a brand new picture, see step 9A.
Doctor Muck – 24042010861 (You can just enter 24 into the search media box)
JP – funny_baby_face-11994 (You can just enter funny into the search media box)
Ray Von – ray_von ( You can just enter ray into the search media box)
Hooker Barbie – Hooker_Barbie (You can just enter hooker into the search media box :p )
Tune of the month – m (You can just enter M into the search media box)
Mucky Mini Mix – rave (You can just enter rave into the search media box)
Click Show to open the image and then click on Use as featured image. (Don’t use the 150×150 version if possible)
Other images you might want to use
Weekend warm up – search match
Mash up – search mash
Hot kupu – search sexy
Muck FM lipstick – search 220
M rating – search cert
MC Check – search barrycheck
Handy – search 220
Muck FM record bag – search 100
3) To upload a brand new image, click From Computer and upload the image from your hard drive. Then follow the steps outlined above.
4) Click Save all changes to finish.
5) Don’t forget to click update to save your post.