1) To register on MuckFM.com click on the register link at the top of all of the pages.
By registering at MuckFM.com we’ll keep you informed of the latest Mucky news and mixes and you can ramble away in the Muck FM forums.
2) You’ll need to choose a username and provide your email address. An email will be sent to that address to confirm your registration and make sure you’re not some dodgy spammer trying to sell donkeys and viagra. Muck FM has plenty thanks!
There are 2 anti-spam things you need to do, the CAPTCHA code and the Math Required. Apologies for the Math part, a Muck FM calculator will be provided soon :)
3) Click the big blue Register button to finish. Go to your email account and check for a confirmation email from Muck FM. It is possible that the email ended up in your Spam filter, so please check this first. If you have problems registering email ETB via our contact form.
4) Once you’ve clicked on the confirm link in the email from Muck FM, you can log into MuckFM.com
Enter your username and the password supplied in the confirmation email. The page will then refresh and take you to your Dashboard.
5) Click Your profile to change your password and add information about yourself (optional)
Please note you can’t ever change your username. That’s just the way WordPress rolls.
You can also add a profile picture from your hard drive, or Muck FM will assign a monster image for you automatically! Aren’t we lovely.
Don’t forget to click the big blue button Update Profile.
6) To register for the Muck FM newsletter click Your Subscriptions.
This will bring you to the subscription page. You’ve got two options Yes or No, even the Doc can understand this bit of technology!
If you select Yes, Muck FM will send you a newsletter to your email address every week with the latest happenings. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the No option. Don’t forget to click the big blue button Update Preferences.
If you need help with writing posts, adding mixes to the Red Eye Player or other technical help, please check out ETB’s help tips.
Welcome to the Muck Crew,